“Therapy is an investment in yourself, your relationships and your future.” Ivan J. Miller
Fees and Insurance
I am an out-of-network provider.
If you have out-of-network insurance benefits or a Flexible Spending Account, you may be eligible for reimbursement for some of your therapy payment. Please check with your insurance provider about your coverage; below are questions you might want to ask:
- What kind of benefits do I have for outpatient therapy for behavioral/mental health?
- How much does my insurance plan cover for an out-of-network therapy session?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is my deductible, and how much of it has been met?
- What kind of referral do I need? Do I need one from my primary care physician?
- Do I need pre-authorization before beginning therapy? If so, how do I get it?
At the end of each month, I will give you a monthly statement that you can submit to your insurance. Note:
- Insurance companies require a medical diagnosis, which can become a part of your record.
- If you have financial concerns, please discuss them with me as I might be able to offer you some sliding-scale slots.
I accept cash or checks.
I do not charge for sessions if you cancel more than 48 hours in advance.